Hello Lovely People!!
Hey, hope you all doing good. Here I am today going to highlight my writing on a very interesting and amazing Trend Elites dresses. Guess why??, Yes Valentine Day is coming, yeah everyone is excited and curious just as me. Though shops start warming up now for the valentine day gifts, dresses, and many more. Between choosing a right dress is obvious a first confusing task for specially Girls, isn’t? Just kidding but it’s a fact. Beside fashionable, your dress should meet the latest fashion trend also. No worries, I love to explore trends and here are few collections that will glitter your occasion. Though wearing red is perfect for this day but you may give try to different colours and styles too.
Style 1: Vintage Halter Neck Retro style dress.
(Image source: google search, Amazon.com)
Style 2: Bell sleeves style floral lace dress.
(Image source: google search, Macy’s)
Style 3: Black off shoulder style dress.
(Image source: google search)
Style 4: Blue Floral Lace dress.
(Image source: google search)
Hello friends, today i will share a yummy dessert “Gulab Jamun” Recipe. Isn’t your mouth watering? Obviously this happens to everyone as it is the most beloved dessert. Though this was the very first time i tried to make “Gulab Jamun” but trust me, its super yummy. Actually i tried this recipe on Diwali last year. As this was my first Diwali after marriage, so it was like my amazing kitchen experiment. I know i am late to share this Recipe but its never late and i hope you all like and appreciate my efforts with your lovely comments. OK lets start to taste the yummyness.
- Mawa/Khoya : 300 gms
- Paneer : 100 gms
- Maida (All purpose floor) : 30 – 40 gms
- Nuts: Almond (Sliced), Raisins
- Cardamom powder (grind cardamom seeds)
- Sugar – 600 grams (or as per the sweetness of Gulab Jamun you want)
- Oil – For frying Gulab Jamun
- ghee: 4 spoons
Step 1 Preparing Dough
- Firstly, grate both Mawa/Khoya and Paneer in a plate. Grating process will provide easiness to make dough.
- Mix grated mixture (Mawa/Khoya and Paneer).
- Now to make dough, start adding Maida (All purpose Floor) and water (as per the requirement).
- Remember to add Maida (All Purpose floor) in portions so that a soft dough can be made.
- Keep the dough aside with a cloth covering it. The purpose of covering it with cloth is to avoid dough from drying.
Step 2 Preparing Syrup
- In a pan add sugar and water (half a pound of sugar).
- Add Cardamom powder to enhance the taste of syrup.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice, this will keep the syrup in its proper form.
- Boil this mixture till a very short distance wire is formed. Check this wire forming between thumb and finger.
- Turn off the flame, let it cool down.
Step 3 Frying
- Take small portion of dough and flatten it on the palm. Put 2-3 pieces of Raisins and a pinch of Cardamom powder on top of dough, close it and try to make it round. Use ghee on hand to make a proper round.
- Remember to create a even round balls from all over.
- Next is to fry them, for that put oil in the pan and heat it.
- Fry them in medium flame and remember to handle them carefully so that they will not broken.
- Cool down all the fried balls , them immerse them in the syrup.
- Keep undisturbed Gulag Jamun for at least 3-4 hours, so that Gulab Jamun will absorb syrup as much as they can.
- Gulab Jamun are ready to serve.
Enjoy and Stay Blessed!!!
Wish everyone a very Happy Republic Day!!!
Friends why not be some creative this Republic Day. This is for the pride of our Indian Flag.
Here is the reflection of our proud Indian Flag colours from my kitchen😊 using: Beans (Rajma), Whole Moong beans, Masoor dal, Rice and Urad dal.
Sweet potatoes are always my favorite and more tasty when you give spices touch to this. Besides, this chaat recipe is perfect 👌 as a evening snack. It’s being about one year when I last eat this. But luckily on my last grocery shopping 🛒 I suddenly found it. And then you can imagine that big smile ☺ on my face, I mean it remind me of India as I was really happy 😊 to get sweet potatoes here in U.S
Serving :2 person
- Sweet potatoes :4 ( medium sized)
- Spices: salt, red chili powder 🌶 (as per the taste)
- Lemon 🍋: 1/2
- Take 4 medium sized sweet potatoes 🥔and wash them properly
- Boil sweet potatoes in a pressure cooker, just remember to fill water in the cooker just about the level of sweet potatoes. Turn off the flame after the first whistle in the pressure cooker and now let it cool down.
- After 5 minutes take the sweet potatoes out of pressure cooker and peel off its outer cover.
- Cut in small pieces and add the spices.
- Ready to spice up your evening. Simply tasty and easy!!!
Enjoy and Stay Blessed!!!
Gajar Ka Halwa (Carrot Pudding), a super yummy♥♥ and my favourite dessert recipe for winters. I still remember when my mother use to cook this and it was like, always a great craze to eat Gajar Ka Halwa on New Year. Besides its all time favourite of each family member.
Now though i am in U.S, Firstly I become use to of Orange Carrots (ingredient needed for recipe). I mean they are like i am now adapted to and when it comes to Gajar Ka Halwa i totally managed to get that same tasty flavor out of it and secondly khoya or Mawa (another ingredient needed for recipe) is if available here, is not that worthy of taste ( so i prefer to make khoya at home). But anyways you need to find best out of it, DIY♥♥
- Carrots : 15-20 (medium size), grated
- Ghee : 4 tbsp
- khoya or Mawa : 1 cup (250 ml)
- Sugar : As per taste
- Milk : 4 cups (1 cup= 250 ml) full fat milk
- Dry fruits(sliced thin or chopped): Pistachios, raisins, almonds.
- Steam the grated carrot in a pressure cooker till the pressure builds up in the cooker.
- In another pan add 4 tbsp ghee.
- After this add steamed carrot, mix well and stir for at least 5 minutes till it get fried in the ghee.
- Now you can add 4 cups full fat milk, remember to keep flame at medium at this point.
- Stir this mixture regularly at a certain interval and wait till mixture get thickened.
- As it start get thickened, its time to add Khoya and sugar in it, mix well.
- Also add sliced and chopped Dry fruits.
- Stir Halwa on High flame now till the mixture thickens.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve with more chopped nuts if desired.
Enjoy and Stay Blessed♥♥!!!
Hey this is my blog regarding karwa chauth. It’s a one-day festival – celebrated by most women in India – in which married women fast all day long for the safety and longevity of their husbands. Though you may find number of information and details regarding its procedure on internet but still i wanna share this experience of my with you all. This was my first karwa chauth and above all i am living in USA, so it really become hectic for me even to understand the importance, procedure, and all required information about this fasting. I guess its been a month that i was searching and asking family members for required information about this one day karwa chauth but at the end i feel good to perform this festival in my best way.
This blog will be helpful for those who either living abroad or living alone. Anyway all you need is:
- Karva Chauth Calendar (luckily which my mother-in-Law kept in my bag when i came here in USA).
- Decorated Karva (again this one also i brought from India, but inspite of Mud pot i brought a steel karva).
- Karwa chauth katha, karwa chauth vrat sankalph mantra, ganesh and shiv arti (from internet).
- Steel sieve
- Dress and accessories must be ready a day before.
- Apply heena on hands a day before
On the day of my fasting:
- Wake up in morning and take bath.
- Dressed in saree.
- Take karwa chauth vrat sankalph- “मम सुखसौभाग्य पुत्रपौत्रादि सुस्थिर श्री प्राप्तये करक चतुर्थी व्रतमहं करिष्ये।”
- At about 12:30 pm, i did the katha but one thing you required is dont do karwa chauth katha alone, as in my case i did this katha with my husband. While reading katha hold a coin and kush (Halfa) grass in your hand, which later you will tie in your saree pallu after you finished with katha. Another important thing is dont blow diya while reading katha. Simply you can do this katha at a clean worship place.
- After vrat katha i had some tea and fruits. Well some use to keep Nirjala fast (without even water till they see the moon) but i think this should be as your family trend.
- Now at this point i changed my dress because its cooking time: Halwa, puri, Kardhi, rice, potatoes, pumpkin, Barfi.
- At 6:00 pm done all Pooja arragements.
- At 7:30 pm, again i wear my saree for evening pooja.
- By 8:30 pm done with my pooja, now waiting for moon to come.
- Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!! i can see the Moon now at 10:00 pm.
- Worshiped Moon with diya, karwa water and that kush grass. First saw Moon and then my husband through steel sieve.
- Finally my husband open my fast with water.
Happy Karwa Chauth!!!